NASSCOM is the industry association for the IT-BPM sector in India. A not-for-profit organisation funded by the industry, its objective is to build a growth led and sustainable technology and business services sector in the country.
Established in 1988, NASSCOM’s membership has vastly grown over the years. These companies represent 95 percent of industry revenues and have enabled the association to spearhead initiatives and programs to build the sector in the country and globally.
NASSCOM members are active participants in the new global economy and are admired for their innovative business practices, social initiatives and thrust on emerging opportunities.
“To help the IT and IT enabled products and services industry in India to be a trustworthy, respected, innovative and society friendly industry in the world”
- Establish India as a hub for innovation and professional services
- Deepen the IT-BPM industry’s footprint in its core markets and beyond, by building strategic partnerships with its customers
- Facilitate growth and maintain India’s leadership position as a trusted and safe place to do business
- Be a conduit of change through thought leadership, research, market intelligence and membership engagement
- Work with government to shape policy in all key areas of activities such as skill development, trade and business services
- Provide platforms for members and other stakeholders to interact and network
- Expand the country’s pool of relevant and skilled talent and harness the benefits of ICT to drive inclusive and balanced growth
- ‘Transform Business, Transform India’ is the overall objective of NASSCOM and its member organisations